Saturday, February 14, 2009

Melting Into Another World



The warm, floral scent of candles fills the room and gives it its only ray of light. Their flames dance here and there, casting shadows on the wall. They compliment the complexion of my skin and do their dancing in my eyes. My body is naked and vulnerable, with only a towel hanging low on my hips and my hair lifted into a loose bun. The back of my fingers follow the swells of my breasts, caressing the underside which makes me catch my breath as I think of his fingers touching me. The gentleness, the emotion, the need, the wanting, the security felt in every thought behind this moment. I fall back onto the bed with a sigh, turning to find him there pulling me into his arms. Our bodies intertwined, our whispers kept for each other, our touch lingering. We go to that place and shut the world out. With our eyes closed, we concentrate on every touch. Every kiss and stroke and moan and soft gasp that we have to let out, along with the words we long to speak. We listen to the sounds and cling to them, just as we cling to each other. In this world, we are one. In this world, we are free. Free to be the person we have hidden for so long. No longer afraid, no longer holding back. I'm molded to him like a second skin, melting into his heart and soul. And Joey, in turn, melts into mine. His cologne makes me weak. The scent of my perfume makes him crazy. My touches bringing him to life.. his very presence bringing me to life. Trying and needing to memorize every single inch, from the inside out. We flow into the other, melting into another world.

No comments: