Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Feel Me




Place your hand over my heart so that you may feel what you do to me. Taste my lips, let your tongue travel down south and taste me there too. Feel how I tremble. Watch how you make my body flush with perspiration. I want the heat of your breath to whisper over my body. I want to place both hands above your head so that I can explore and memorize every inch of you. Do to me all the things you've only dreamt of. Let's stand under the full moon, let's feel the cool crisp blades of grass beneath our feet and envelope ourselves in the night air as we move together slowly. Lean in close and smell the perfume on my soft skin. Hear the sound of my voice in the words I say, like a gentle hand running through your hair. Feel the fluttering of my eyelashes against your cheeks. Hold my hands and melt into me. I want to start at the top of your head and work my way down, using my lips and tongue and hands. My hair caressing you, my eyes searching through yours. I want to close my eyes and take a drink, feel you pouring down my throat and into my soul. I want to be set on fire with this passion. Feel me... hear me... see me in the wind that blows through the trees at night, calling out to you, Joey, Joey Composto, my own incubus, my demon of lust......

2 comments:

Ryder said...

Captured in the first sentence.

Kate said...

I am ecstatic that you approve Ryder