Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Alone in My Room


Nestled into the mountain of pillows, my small hands begin to explore. Thighs part, legs bent at the knee slowly spreading as I drift into thoughts that leave me breathless. They leave me wanting, needing, hungry for release. There's no one in here, yet I feel him watching. His eyes burning through every inch of me. Whisps of hair cascade over the tops of full breasts, nipples like rocks that beg to be licked and sucked, swollen lips, my clit throbbing, so wet... so damn wet. My eyes closing like curtains to watch the images that flash before me. He lets me know how much he's enjoying the view. My excitement building. I want to cum, I want those juices to flow, relish the feeling of pulses that linger, the sweat that will cling to my curves, weak and out of breath. Squeezing, fondling my breasts. One hand travels down my lean stomach and lands right there... yes, right there between those swollen lips, slick with juices that I will taste for him. Dipping inside, feel the silky walls, the perfect spot that gets me going. On his knees in front of me. Strong, masculine hands spreading me further. Hot breath whispering over my pussy as I thrust a little faster, keeping my hips in place, hearing his voice in my mind. Hungry, urgent, pleading moans escape through parted lips. Taste me... lick me... drink from me... hold me and press your fingers into my flesh. This flesh that burns like fire. Can't hear anything, just the words that drive me closer. And the sound of my fingers pumping hard and fast. Before turning over onto my stomach I slip my tongue out so that I may taste those juices, so sweet and tasty. Slowly licking each one, suckling. Bare ass lifted into the air, cheek pressed to the moist sheets... I rock my hips. In my mind he makes me hold on to the headboard while he feasts upon me. All the while, pleasuring himself. Our breath is quick and heavy, passionate moans bounce off the walls, sliding back and forth along his tongue and mouth, head thrown back. Turning to watch the way his hand works his cock, I cry out and beg him to go faster. Oh my God, yes... yes... yes... yes... coursing through me now, it doesn't stop. Clit throbbing furiously, fingers slow their pace, holding my breath for a few moments as I bite down on the pillow. Moans are muffled and I take in long, deep breaths. My eyes gradually open and though I'm alone in this room, I feel him there.

1 comment:

Ryder said...

Groan, OMG this is what I was seeing.
I think our demons were truly in cahoots. Biting my lower lip as I read again in haste.. I think I need to take care of something....OMG!