Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Secret Lovers


The cream colored dress that I wear lands at mid-thigh with a thin spaghetti strap snaking around my neck. It clings to my every curve, accentuating and lifting my breasts, hugging them close together. Black heels, a garter belt and lace panties to match. My hair back up in its loose bun, flowing with dark tendrils to frame my face. The sun has kissed me and I still feel its glowing warmth. With each step that I take, my hips gently sway and my breasts lightly bounce. Making my way through the room where there seem to be so many others, I see only him. His dark eyes burn a hole through me, his voice echoing in my mind, his touch always present. He stands back in the corner... the one who always watches and always waits, yet hides until just the right moment. They turn to watch us kissing, two lovers who stay together in our minds and hearts. Whose burning desire overwhelms. He pulls me close with those strong hands held tight to the small of my back, so that the warmth of my breath caresses him. "I want to watch, Kate" he says in my ear and a chill crawls up my spine. It makes my heart skip a beat. With one look, they disappear at his silent request. He kisses my neck while removing my panties, my hands squeezing his ass. He sets me down on the table and settles back in front of me. My eyes remain on him as I lean back on one elbow, slowly spreading my legs to reveal the view he enjoys so much. He lets out a moan as I lift my skirt up higher, letting it fall around my waist. Circles run 'round my throbbing clit.. heated desire found between my legs.. swollen lips parting.. the soft black hairs neatly trimmed covering that which he's tasted in his mind so often, my fingers explore every part. Still, my eyes have never left him. The wetness gathers on the tips of my fingers. I pull down the top of my dress and begin to trace one tight nipple before licking. "Don't stop, slide those fingers inside now." Mmmmmm, if only they could be your tongue. My legs open wider, my fingers thrusting gently and I utter his name. I tell him how good it feels. My voice is breathless. I let my head fall back, thrusting harder. The heels of my shoes dig in to the surface of the shiny oak table. He hears the slick, wet sounds coming from me and urges me to go faster. Come taste me... come closer, I want you to taste me. My hips are bucking, my moans and cries fill the air around us. The pace eases and my hips seem to take on the sensuous, seductive sway they had when I first entered the room. I sit up to catch the look of pure, animal lust in his face as I lick and suck on my fingers. Quickly I bring them back down, pressing down on my clit with my thumb while bringing myself over the edge. He watches me turn my head to the side with closed eyes, emotional, shuddering, softly crying out. I feel him licking my nipple and removing my hand soon after. My arms hold him close to me. He bites down as he enters me and I cum again, right away. Juices dripping down all over him. My fingers pull at his hair, my body arches to him completely. Thighs shaking, wetting my lips with deep passionate moans. "Make love to me Joey..." He does and once again, we find ourselves clinging to each other.

1 comment:

Ryder said...

Your words paint the perfect picture of a particular fantasy I have. This was as vivid as it was erotic. I LOVED IT!

Ryder