Sunday, March 1, 2009

Over the Edge



With breasts that rise and fall with every breath I take, I feel the heat between my legs building and the delicious throbbing sensations that can't be ignored. I'm burning up. Down on the floor of this room, stretched out on my stomach, small fingers begin to dip inside and the first of many passionate moans can be heard. He watches me. Watches as they thrust, searching for the deepest reaches. My heart is racing, my breath quickens and I wet my lips. "Faster," he says. "Faster... faster." I lift my ass higher as I spread my thighs, giving him the perfect view. So wet, practically dripping. My hips move to the rhythm of my fingers, a sensuous rocking motion. He urges me on. "I want to taste you." It's driving me so crazy. Faster, faster, deeper, harder. Lips part, I cry out again and again. My body trembles, my toes curl, I bite down hard and feel myself falling over the edge. Ever so slowly, his tongue takes its time traveling up to my pussy. I reach back to take his hand, squeezing it as it slips inside now. In and out... in and out, licking me, spreading me wide open. He turns me over and buries his tongue as far as he can, making me call out his name. I can barely catch my breath, my body glistens with sweat. Nipples so hard and stiff they could cut glass. His tongue leaves me and I feel his fingers taking over, never missing a beat. I run my nails down his back as he flicks his tongue over each nipple, my hips bucking. He moans my name. With my arms wrapped around him, I take in a deep breath and feel the sweet release. Lips press to his shoulder, he continues the thrusting, nice and easy. I reach down and take his hand so I can lick each of them clean, my eyes never leaving his. Lovers kiss, stoking the fires that will burn through the night.

1 comment:

Lil Bit said...

Incredibly sexy and tantalizing writing you're doing over here, Kate! I can feel your heat from here! ;)

Keep up the good work.