Monday, April 13, 2009

Stay Awhile





Come inside and let me feel you close. Your lips against mine, so sweet and tender. Kisses that linger, deepen, leaving me weak in the knees. Set me on fire with your words, words you keep to yourself though you wish to let them out. Whispering to me as your hands and mouth roam and explore, from top to bottom and back again. Make me moan, scream, cry, take my breath away. Let me caress you, let me taste you on my tongue all through the night. Legs spread with ease, inviting you to come in and fill me. Hands travel down over the swells and curves of my breasts, along my hips, back arching in anticipation. Lick me, taste me, slide into the warm, wet, silky depths that will hold you through the night. The scent of hunger and lust, of a yearning that can't be denied filling our senses. Come inside and stay awhile...




2 comments:

Percy said...

oh.. so good, so tantalizing. your words make want to feel and taste your warmth and saltiness

Unknown said...

I'm glad that you enjoyed "Again Please" and I'm surprised to find an old friend here!

The place I write now (sometimes) is
www.justdbd.blogspot.com