Saturday, July 4, 2009

Sweet Surprise





I hear his footsteps as he enters the room, never expecting what would happen next. He stands behind me, enveloping me in his arms as he cups my breasts and plays with my nipples, nibbling at my neck. My lover's breath caresses my ear, his words and thoughts coming to me with every touch. I close my eyes, lick my lips and softly moan as I lean my head to the side, wanting so much more. I'm so wet, wet and throbbing and hungry for Jeremy. My legs spread and I slip a hand inside my jeans, rubbing.. caressing.. dipping a finger inside just a little to tease myself while he continues licking and biting along my neck. My moans grow louder, I can't take much more. He takes my hand, guiding me to my feet and I watch as he slides each finger into his mouth. He pulls me to him, still sucking each finger and I reach down to stroke him. Long, slow strokes, my thumb brushing over the glistening head, my grip tightening as I form a rhythm. I stand before him.. my nipples hard as rocks, my pussy so wet and hot, its depths smooth as silk, my breath heavy. I want him inside me so bad, but I continue stroking. Lips descend upon my shoulder, deep moans escape my lover, we're both aching for each other. That's when he bites down and I kick my jeans off, leaning my head back as he holds me close. In one swift motion, he turns me around and bends me over the desk. I feel those fingers thrusting into me. Moaning, whispering, crying out, the wet sounds of my pussy... fill the room. He withdraws them, letting me taste the sweetness on his fingers as he places the other on my hips. He teases me with his cock, knowing how much I love it. I open my legs and turn my head to look up at him as he enters me. Words of passion, lust and love, heated breaths, our hearts racing a mile a minute. My breasts bounce, my hips meet his thrusts which turn hard and fast, slamming into me. Ohhh we're so close. I cry out his name and bite down on my lip, still looking up into his eyes, my knuckles white from holding on to the edge so tightly. He leans in as close as possible, wrapping his arms around me once again, kissing my neck. My eyes begin to close, crying out again and again, my juices running down over his cock, coating every inch of him. He keeps me in his arms, leaned back against his shoulder as the intensity of my orgasm takes over, the curves of my bare ass pressed into him as we keep this furious pace. I hear the passion in his voice as he does in mine and with long, smooth, deep strokes he fills me with so much he leaves me overflowing. His hands roam all over my body while we try to catch our breath, completely spent. But hungry for more.

No comments: