Monday, August 3, 2009

Feels So Good, My Love


My body, naked and hot to the touch again, presses as close to her as possible. Gently nibbling on her earlobe, giving her kisses that build with emotion, leaving trails along her collarbone I slip both of my hands inside the front and then sides of her panties. They fall to the floor. I reach down to stroke her clit, finding the juices already dripping from the swollen vulva that I want to feel my fingers inside. But not yet... I bring the scented juices to my mouth and whisper, "... Delicious," and that's when I begin to press with slightly more pressure. She moans, so do I. My breath quickens. Love the way her body pulses and throbs, just like my clit. "You feel so good," I say as I make my way down her body and drop to my knees. Small, tight nipples graze her chest. The fullness of my round, soft breasts press to her as I go down. She's felt just how wet I am as I finger her. Delicate, soft hands run through my hair, her fingers tangling in their grip. More kisses all over her chest, a tongue darting out to lick at her large nipples... those kisses and licks lingering on her stomach, then to the beautiful winged tattoo in the small of her back too. My hands travel down to her waist, my nails raking over her small ass. Juices run down between my thighs already. I tease myself as I place one hand on the small of her back, licking her lips, swirling my tongue and making sure I get to those most sensitive of areas. My lips and tongue are painted with creamy, silky strands. Smooth lips are caressed by my tongue and lips. A little at a time, I tease with my mouth and I form a suction. Long... deep, clit in and out, slowly. She tugs at my hair and it excites me. Her soft residual hairs tickle my nose. My tounge is suddenly buried inside her canal.. faster, deeper. Her body tenses up and I know she's about to attain her pleasure. I don't stop, I just keep going to draw it out of her. She cries out with her release. And I let her feel the vibrations of my aching moans.It's dark outside now, few lights cast shadows across us. There's nobody around but us this weekend. She can see me, there behind her desk and in front of her with my legs spread. I'm bent over at the waist, spreading them further apart. Fingers trace my small pussy lips, then dip inside. I turn to look at her as I do this. Shapely hips begin to rock. She pushes my hand away and binds both hands now with her scarf, placing them in front of me. Tells me not to move. I won't move.. just let me feel your fingers inside of me. Please let me feel it. Her fingers nestle themselves between my lips and takes their time sliding up and down, coated with my desire and need for her. This anticipation is making me crazy. My breath catches the second she enters me. Moaning, whispering his name, Betsy, and her secret name, Gina. Saying either louder with her gentle thrusts. My back arches, sweat forms on the small of my back. She leans forward with a kiss pressed to my shoulder and I tilt my head, just slightly. I want to make love... but I so want her to fuck me just like she's doing right now. She removes the scarf and places both of my hands behind my back, binding them even tighter than before. Momentarily, during all this, does she stop the thrusting. If anything, she goes a little faster and harder once she starts again. The side of my face flat against the top of the desk. I can see the outline of our bodies on the wall. She grabs one of my hips and I feel the sting of her hand landing upon my cheeks. I cry out in pleasure, wanting more. "Slam your fist into me now and don't fucking stop. don't.... don't stop." Her arm slapping against the bottom curves of my ass. The she runs his fingers through my hair, bending to lick at the sweat. Passionate, hungry, deep, intense moans escape both of us. I push back against her, moving with her violent thrusts. Ohhh I love it... that's right, harder. Do it as hard as you can. As though she hears me, she increases the pace and wraps her free arm around my stomach as tightly as she can. The scarf she's bound me with bites into my wrists.With the force of her thrusts my entire body is pushed forward. My hands ball up into fists, knuckles turn white. Sweet juices run down over her arm and legs. It's hard for me to talk but somehow I get it out through more gasps, moans, cries: Yes... yes... oh fuck yes. Muscles clamp down, pulsing all around her fist. MAKE ME CUM!. Fill me to the brim.. again, and again. Fingers dig into my flesh before she wraps her arm around me again, lifting my breasts. She makes me scream. Ragged breaths escape through parted lips. I feel her mouth on my shoulder and neck, then her teeth. Whimpering, she finally recedes from inside of me.. making me whimper too. She softly caresses my cheek and when her fingers find their way to my lips, I softly kiss them and suck my juices from them. I feel alive. I want more. And so does this lover of mine. Now it's time for some free Frappacinos, which I am addicted to. It's a perk of sating the manager's cunt.

1 comment:

Ryder said...

Licking the cream from my lips as I finish a caramel frappuccino myself. It's delightful to have something so exquisite to read and sweet on the lips.