Thursday, October 22, 2009

U4icdysfunction




She is perfection. She's everything I ever wanted in a woman. The woman of my dreams. The girl next door. She makes me laugh like no one ever has before. She makes me cry. She makes me feel safe. When I cry, I'm not afraid to share it with her. She's my soulmate. My best friend. My lover. The person I trust more than anyone else. I thank God every single day that she's in my life. Her kindness and the way she pays attention to me takes my breath away. Everything she does takes my breath away. All she has to do is call me Sweetie and she has already made my day. Heaven is spending several hours with her every single night. She makes me feel feelings I had never felt before. I am the luckiest woman in the world to have her in my life. She's the most beautiful, wonderful, incredible woman I have ever known and will ever know. All others pale in comparision with her. There is no other like her. She's an original. She's the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with.  The woman I want to make love to each and every night.

Betsy, I think about you going down on me several times a day.  I think about you making love to me while "Nights in White Satin" plays on the radio. All the time, especially when it's late at night and I imagine you there beside me in bed.  I think about you holding me in your arms, there in your room, in the dark and the moon's beams are shining through the window and it makes me cry tears of joy.  When I hear "At Last" I think of you. The two of us dancing and kissing and making love, nice and slow.

No comments: